Updated 1 July 2023
1. About us
- If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information or any other related data protection questions, please contact us.
2. The information we collect or receive and how we use it
- We may collect personal information from you when you request feedback about services and products via survey forms on our Site.
- We may also use traffic data from your Site visit to generate aggregated, anonymised data for the purposes of internal reporting, insight, and analysis, enabling us to improve and personalise our Site.
3. Disclosure of the information we collect
- The personal information you enter when registering on our Site or that we collect when you use our Site is confidential and except in the circumstances mentioned below, we will not disclose it to any third party.
- We may disclose the information described in clause 2 to a third party in the following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law;
- If required to do so by any court or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings
- Some third-party technology we use (eg, embedded videos, social sharing) also drop cookies to improve your experience on their sites.
- For details on what cookies we do use, information on how to stop them from being stored, or how to delete ones already stored, read see our Cookies Policy
- This policy is effective from 1 July 2023.
- We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis.
- Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted.
7. Further Details:
Our Site is owned and operated by:
MoneyHub Group Pty Ltd
Suite 3, Level 2/2/12 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia