Updated 1 July 2023
- Welcome to www.moneyhub.com.au (our “Site”). Our Site is owned and operated by MoneyHub Group Pty Ltd (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) and was founded in October 2022.
- We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after the posting of changes to these Terms, it means that you accept any such changes.
2. What we do
- Our Site is all about publishing information on trade services, consumer product,s and non-financial services for Australians. We provide regularly updated general information on a range of topics, and offer general guidance and tips on how to save money. The information that you read on our Site should be used as an initial point before continuing your own independent research as to what suits your particular requirements.
3. What we don’t do
- The information contained on the site does not constitute any form of financial advice. Our site does not hold ACL or ASFL licences and we do not make any recommendations, representations, endorsements or arrangements.
- The companies mentioned on our site are presented because of their service and pricing merits. It’s vital that you carry out your own research into the product or service that is of interest to you.
- Our Site does include details on, or links through to, information provided by other websites. We don’t control the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it and for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site.
- If you do purchase products or services from another website, please read their contract carefully before deciding to buy. We are not party to any contract you enter into.
- Some links may be an affiliate link, and if you make a purchase, we may earn a fee. Our commercial arrangements have no influence on our editorial commentary and product ranking and findings (and never will).
6. Our content
- All of the content on our Site is owned by us and is protected by Australian copyright laws.
- Our content includes any information or other material found on MoneyHub, including articles, graphics, tables and tools and all other features of our Site. You are allowed to use our content for personal, non-commercial use only.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
- We provide our Site in good faith, and take no responsibility for the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our Site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose.
- By using our site, you do so at your own risk.
- Before you apply for any service or products via our Site, it’s critical you read the respective T&Cs.
- By using this Site you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or other type loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our Site.
Our Site is dedicated to users in Australia only.
9. Contact us
Our Site is owned and operated by:
MoneyHub Group Pty Ltd
Suite 3, Level 2/2/12 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia