What is in the guide
- Ipsos iSay is a popular and widely used online survey rewards platform. Ipsos, a French global market research company, has operated since 1975. Thousands of Australians sign up to Ipsos iSay every month, and its members participate in online surveys on various topics and receive points for the time and effort invested. This is the standard process with any legitimate survey site, and Ipsos iSay is no exception.
- Ipsos iSay is a company traded on the sharemarket in Europe, and it is profitable. While there are some negative reviews online about the Ipsos iSay platform, this is typical of any survey site and our users rarely report any issues with the platform.
How Do I Sign Up?
Signing up for Ipsos iSay is a straightforward process:
- Visit the Ipsos iSay website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- You’ll be prompted to provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Next, you’ll fill out a more detailed profile survey. This survey collects demographic information that Ipsos iSay uses to match you with relevant surveys. It’s important to provide accurate and complete information here to increase your chances of qualifying for surveys.
- You must verify your email address once you’ve completed the profile survey. Click on the verification link sent to your email, and you’re all set to start taking surveys and earning points.
MoneyHub Head of Research Christopher Walsh walks through the sign-up process in the video below:
Money money money
Each survey on Ipsos iSay has an associated point value, which can vary depending on the survey’s length and complexity. After completing a survey, points are added to your account.
Know This: Some survey sites can be sluggish or even elusive when crediting points to your account. Our research suggests Ipsos iSay is a no-nonsense operator who credits promptly and accurately. If you have any comments on this matter (or anything else to do with the platform), please contact our research team.
What Can I Earn?