30+ Genuine Australian Free Samples
Updated 15 January 2023
Our guide reveals where to get free samples right now in Australia – we cover samples for babies, children, health, beauty, pets, food and more.
- The cost of living in Australia continues to rise, and more and more people are growing concerned about their rising debt. With expenses increasing, something simple like a free sample can make a big difference.
- We’ve published a list of 30+ genuine free samples you can order from various known and less-known Australian consumer product brands.
- We’ve grouped our free samples into five categories – Babies & Children, Health & Beauty, Pets, Food and General.
- Please be aware that some free samples charge shipping, so it’s arguable that the sample is not, strictly speaking, ‘free’. Because brands change their shipping policies frequently, we have not listed shopping costs.
- Important – We frequently release new free sample offers – Like MoneyHub.com.au on Facebook and Sign Up to Our Newsletter to be the first to know.
- Have you seen another free sample we don’t have on the list above? Let us know, and we’ll include it in our directory below – please send us an email.
Free Samples Available Right Now to Every Australian Household
Baby & Children Free Samples
- Try BabyLove Nappies and Pants for free by visiting their website. Choose the type and size you need, and the free samples will be on their way.
- Get a free sample of wholesome, whole-grain cereal for your baby and introduce him/her to solid foods the right way. Visit their website for your free sample.
- Get your toddler a free sample of Blackmores Toddler Milk to give your toddler the nutrients needed for optimal growth.
- Try a free sample of Oli Goat Milk for your toddler and start your child off on the right foot.
- No matter what stage you are in, whether getting pregnant or already pregnant, you can request a free Bounty Bag and get a bag filled with samples for this lovely stage in your life.
- Your baby’s skin is precious, and you only want the best. GAIA Skin Naturals is a 100% organic product, and you can try it for free by visiting their website. They’ll send you a sampling of their most popular products for you to try.
Health & Beauty Free Samples
- Get a free sample of Poise discreet pads by visiting their website. Choose from various sizes and types to try the best products for your needs.
- Try Fanola No Yellow Vegan Shampoo for free by clicking on their website and entering your details. It’s perfect for blonde, bleached, and grey-streaked hair.
- Get free protein samples from Bulk Nutrients. This sample is only available to Australians, so get your free sample while they last.
- Try a free sample of overnight briefs or an assortment of liners from Kotex and see how comfortable you can be with this product, made with women’s needs in mind.
- Try up to three incontinence products by completing the answers in this tool. The products arrive discreetly packaged for your discretion.
- Select up to two free samples from Depends to handle men’s or women’s incontinence. All packages arrive in discreet packaging.
- Try free pharmacy products for a variety of needs with free samples from Pharmacy Online. Try samples of lotion, hand sanitiser, conditioner, and Vitamin C drinks, just to name a few.
- Try a free sample of Australia’s Lemon Myrtle scented soap; just pay $2 shipping.
- Get a free sample pack of the Gypsy Rose line – you can try all products to find your favourite.
- Get free samples of several health and beauty products from Chemist Direct; just choose your favourites and checkout.
- Try Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Serum for free. To get your freebie, follow them on Facebook and watch for the free offer. They send it through periodically, so check back often.
- Get a free sample of a health supplement based on your health goals from VPA Australia. Just answer their quick questionnaire, and they’ll send you one of their 60 free samples.
Pet-Related Free Samples
- Switch to Petzyo, and your first bag is free to see if your dog likes it.
- Give your dog a healthy diet with Black Hawk dog food made with real meat and vegetables. Sometimes the company is out of stock; if this is the case, you can enter your details and receive a free sample when stock levels permit.
- Are you worried that your pet isn’t getting enough protein? Grab a free sample of Healthy Everyday Pets and see what your pet thinks of this high-quality protein food.
- Try all four Vetalogica Hunter Valley Harvest dog foods to see which is the right for your furry friend. They’ll ship anywhere in Australia, but you must pay the shipping fee.
Food Free Samples
- Try Valley Green Tea for free, but you must send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive it. You choose the tea and enjoy your free samples.
- Kona coffee isn’t well known, but you can see if you like it with your free sample by visiting their website.
- Get a free sample of Yirgacheffe Coffee beans and see what the hype is all about.
- Get a free sample of a variety of Tea Blossom teas, no purchase necessary.
- Tea has incredible health benefits, and Guava Herbal tea is no exception. Try your free sample here to see what you think.
- Get a free sample of Absolutely Nuts; the sample pack is a mixture of their favourite products.
- Grab a free sample of Mango Chili Chutney and delight your tastebuds with this freebie; it’s vegan, kosher, and gluten-free.
- Try the Bulk Nutrients protein drink for free; they’ll even send one of each flavour to see which is your favourite.
General Free Samples
- If you own a business and can’t pick the right business cards, get free samples from Space Print to see your options in person.
- Would you like to see how wall stickers work? The Wall Sticker Company offers a free sticker to try in your home.
- Want a free wristband? Grab your free sample from the Wristband Factory via their website.
- Getting married? Visit Minted’s website for free wedding invitation samples to help you choose the perfect invites for your special day.
- Have you always wanted to label everything in your kitchen but aren’t sure how to do it – visit Pretty Pantry Labels’ website to get access to free kitchen labels to see how it works.
- Become a free member of World Animal Protection and receive free luggage tags and a passport holder for your efforts.
- Do your part in saving the world with reusable pouches. Get your free sample from Sinchies via their website to see if they are a good fit for you.
Help Us Expand Our Guide: Have you seen another free sample we don’t have on the list above? Let us know, and we’ll include it in our directory below – please send us a message or contact our research team.